Best Gaming PC Under 2000
There are more than enough reasons to get a gaming PC, especially in today’s world of ever increasing graphics and gaming capabilities. Even if you’re not a gamer, they are excellent power machines you can use to get a lot of work done. Video editing, animations, even VFX! Anyway, gaming is a huge part of what it’s all about, and it’s what brought you here. So here are four amazing gaming PC’s you can order right now and skip all the building parts and get straight into the gaming. That is why we put together this list, to show off the best gaming PC under 2000 dollars. Let’s get started!
Just so you know, if you click on a product and decide to buy it, we may earn a small commission.
1. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 – Best Gaming PC Under 2000
The CyberpowerPC brand has been around for years now, and they always build amazing quality gaming machines. Bringing some of the pock components in the market together into excellent combos. This one right here has amazing features, and it’s sure to stay cool even in the most intense sessions.
Thanks to the powerful NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070 GPU, this gaming PC won’t struggle with anything. This GPU even features the new ray tracing and much more. The powerful Intel Core i7-9700k with 3.6GHz is incredible, capable of running games all by itself. And one of the coolest parts about this set is that it includes a 1TB PCI-e NVMe SSD.
We all know that SSDs are much faster and superior to traditional HDDs. But it’s not that common to find sets that include so much SSD storage. It’s writing/reading speed are far superior and are more durable. The flash memory they provide is excellent not only for gaming but also for booting up apps and even the PC itself.
The Liquid cooling and many fans in this computer are part of what makes it so cool, in more than one way. The RGB fans give that Gaming vibe to the whole case, and the transparent panels allow for bright light to shine through the tower. The tempered glass panel on the side is perfect for showing off all the power your computer has.
This also includes a gaming mouse and gaming keyboard, so you really just have to connect your monitor and you’re ready to go. An excellent combo, and with the liquid cooling included, and the high-quality tower is even better. For the price is one of the best gaming PC sets you can buy right now.
- System: Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6GHz 8 Core | Intel Z370 Chipset | 16GB DDR4 | 1TB HDD | 240GB SSD | Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB Video Card | 1x HDMI | 2x DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 6 x USB 3.1 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | Audio: 7.1 Channel | Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
- Liquid Cool | Tempered Glass Side Case Panel | 802.11AC Wi-Fi | RGB Case Lighting | RGB Keyboard & Mouse
2. OMEN X – Best Rating Gaming PC
In case you’re a fan of bigger brand names, or you’re a follower of HP computers, here’s something for you too. The HP OMEN division is well-known for making amazing computers, in a stylish and elegant presentation. This compact gaming computer is elegant, small, nice looking and most importantly, powerful.
While many gaming computers are usually huge and get their place below your desk, this isn’t one of those. While it’s not full of shiny RGB’s, this is perfect to put right next to you over your desk. Not only is it incredibly compact, but it’s also a piece of art by itself. The port locations in the case also demand the tower to be placed above the ground level, for easier access.
Even though the looks are important for a gaming PC, it’s what’s behind it that really matters. And this little computer is really packing a lot under its stylish look. A powerful Intel Core i7-7820HK processor with 2.90GHz will suit almost all pretty much all your needs. The NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 may not be the latest in GPU, but it’s super powerful. It is still capable of running the latest games and basically everything you need.
One of the coolest parts is that it also includes 1TB of SSD storage and 16GB of DDR4 ram. This means this computer will be pretty snappy and fast. This computer may not have all the latest components, but it’s more than capable of running and playing everything you need.
- Processor: 7th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7820HK Processor, Quad-Core, 2.90GHz; Game, stream, and edit videos with exceptional power.
- Video graphics: Factory-Overclocked NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (8 GB GDDR5X dedicated); Experience the latest in VR and 4K gaming with the most advanced gaming GPU on the planet, driven by the high-performance, power-efficient NVIDIA Pascal architecture.
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM; Designed to run more efficiently and more reliably at faster speeds.
- Solid-state drive: 1 TB SSD; Store all your digital content and still have room left over.
- More productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done.
3. OMEN by HP Gaming Desktop Computer – Most Popular
Here we have another OMEN device by HP. This time being compact was clearly not in mind designing this, but it’s still stylish and powerful. This is a more serious business, more powerful and of course, much more expensive. But given the build quality and components, it’s definitely worth it.
A super-powerful NVIDIA Geforce GTX 2070 will give you 8GB of dedicated GDDR6 memory. That’s more than enough power to play all of your favorite games in 4K at 60fps. And with the Amazing Intel Core i7-9700k processor and its liquid cooling, you won’t have to worry about hiccups while gaming and streaming.
The cooling system in this computer includes a 120mm front fan that is especially silent. But that’s not all, for there’s liquid cooling included. Who doesn’t love liquid cooling? You won’t have to worry about storage with this computer, HP’s Omen has you covered. Sure, the included SSD only offers 256GB of storage, but there’s also a fast HDD included. A 7200RPM HDD with 1TB of storage adds up to the overall capacity of your computer. This way you can install some content on the SSD that needs fast reading/writing speeds and use the HDD for everything else.
Usually, pre-installed software can be really annoying, but that’s not the case here. HP’s Omen Command Center allows you to upgrade the clock speed and optimize your device. Automatically or manually tweak many more settings and get all your hardware in tune for gaming. You’ll find that there’s an exponential upgrade in performance once you use the HP OMEN Command Center. It’s not like anything should give you much trouble with all this horse-power, but who knows what you’ll be doing here.
Whatever the case, this computer has everything you need right out of the box. Get a stylish and beautiful computer with all the power you’ll need for a long time. In a world full of RGB gaming PC full of colors and lights, be a stylish gamer with this HP OMEN computer.
- Hyper-realistic Graphics: nividia GeForce RTX 2060 (6 GB GDDR6 dedicated memory). enjoy new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency and immersion with real-time ray-tracing technologies
- Cutting-edge gaming performance: geared with the latest hardware and easy to upgrade, so you can crush the latest and most demanding games including Fortnight, PUBG, and Overwatch
- Ultra fast Processor: 9th Generation Intel Core i7-9700f Processor, 8-Core, 3.00 GHz
- HP OMEN command center: included software lets you customize RGB lighting, prioritize gaming Network traffic, and stream your PC games on your big screen TV with omen game stream (a free remote gaming service)
- Solid State and memory drive: 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive and HyperX 16 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (upgradable to 32 GB). load up your favorite games in seconds, transfer files without waiting hours, and enjoy a more powerful and immersive experience than a standard hard drive
4. Alienware Aurora R6 Tower Desktop – Best Budget Option
Every gamer knows or has at least heard about the Alienware brand. These computers are premium devices with top quality and powerful specs. Since it’s been around for a long time, it has a big fan base established, but does this computer compare to the rest of the gaming PCs in this price range?
Generally speaking, Alienware is similar to Macbooks and other Apple products that are overpriced for what you get. Since Alienware hardware has established itself as the best and most well known gaming equipment, people naturally and willingly spend absurd amounts of money on Alienware branded computers. So what about the Aurora R6? Should it be labeled as a best gaming PC under 2000?
Alienware is powerful and stylish, but let’s put aside the Alienware name here and just look directly at the specs of this machine. It’s packing a powerful Intel Core i7-7700 with up to 4.2GHz, and that’s great. But just 8GB of DDR4 RAM is not something you should ever see in a computer that’s over a thousand dollars.
it’s not just the scarce RAM but the only storage it has is an HDD. Sure, it’s a 1TB SATA 7200RPM HDD, but you’d expect more for over a thousand dollars. Even the GPU, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, is nice, but not worth a thousand dollars. And that’s probably the best way to describe this whole computer. In a few words: It’s nice, but not worth the price. You’d be better off with one of the other gaming PCs in this price range. Even though Alienware is an excellent brand, you usually end up paying more for the brand than for the components.
- 7th Generation Intel Core i7-7700 Processor (4-Cores, 8MB Cache, up to 4.2GHz)
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz
- 1TB SATA 7200RPM HDD, Tray Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English
We figured some of you would appreciate us putting together this list as we give our opinion of what the best gaming pc under 2000 dollars looks like in terms of specs and abilities. Although 2000 dollars is a lot of money for some, it may be a requirement to spend that amount if you are looking to buy and play the best new releases,e specially with the best graphics enabled. Of course, you could always build your own gaming PC, but that can be a lot of work, especially if you are new to gaming and/or computers. If you decide to buy one of these, let us know which one you went with and be sure to check out our other buying guides. Thank you for reading, let us know your thoughts.