Best Gaming Chair Under 100
If you’re a gaming enthusiast, then you know the importance of a nice setup. Gaming sessions don’t have a set amount of time, and some of them are way than longer than initially expected. That’s why a good gaming chair might be your best partner. Granted, we know that building your ideal gaming arrangement is a heavy investment for most budgets, and that leaves little left for the “minor” parts, like the chair. That’s why we built out this list to discuss what the best gaming chair under 100 dollars would be, given your budget and gaming requirements.
In this list, we’ll take a look at 6 gaming chairs that cost less than 100 dollars, just the right price for creating your own gaming station on a budget. It’s totally understandable if you want to spend a little extra in your setup or desk rather than your chair, as you can get a really decent chair for a very reasonable price.
Most of these gaming chairs follow a sporty aesthetic, in line with most of the gaming peripherals available on the market. If you’re not a fan of this style, don’t worry, we’ll include some chairs that are a little more discrete, appealing to a wider audience. Additionally, all of these chairs are made with adults in mind; if any of them has a specific weight limit, we’ll let you know. Lastly, it should be noted that prices on Amazon are likely to fluctuate, so the prices we mention may be different at the time of reading this article.
Just so you know, if you click on a product and decide to buy it, we may earn a small commission.
The gaming aesthetic has been linked to the racing world in a variety of ways. Maybe it’s because speed is linked to fast gaming action, or maybe because racing paraphernalia is just that cool. OFM Essentials understood the message and released an affordable gaming chair that’ll look cool in just any space.
The ESS-3085 looks aggressive, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t know how to be comfortable. In fact, this chair might be one of the best padded chairs in this price range. Including padded armrests, headrest and segmented padding, this racing chair will keep you comfortable no matter how long your gaming hours are.
When we called this chair a “racing chair”, we weren’t kidding: OFM has tested the wheels on the ESS-3085 and guarantee over 46.4 miles worth of rolls. Besides that, the chair is amazingly sturdy, supporting wights of up to 275lbs, and it’s also been drop-tested. Oh, and if you like getting comfortable while you play, OFM also guarantees up to 100,000 tilts of the backrest before you have to buy a new chair. If that doesn’t impress you and convince you that it is the best gaming chair under 100 dollars, then you should probably stop reading now.
For added comfort, OFM added a SofThread leather covering, ideal for keeping you reasonably cool while you game. The design on the upholstery looks great, and there are also a variety of colors to choose from so you can combine the chair with the rest of your setup. Also, if you don’t feel savvy enough with tools, then you can rest easy: this chair is easy to put together and comes with an Allen wrench to assemble it.
- COMPUTER GAMING CHAIR: A race car style chair that provides luxury and comfort whether used during intense gaming sessions or long workdays
- ERGONOMIC SWIVEL CHAIR: With contoured segmented padding, integrated padded headrest, and padded arms, this video game chair provides quality support and comfort for hours of play
- ADJUSTABLE RACING CHAIR: Features height adjustment, center-tilt control, flip-up arms and 360 degrees of swivel
- PREMIUM LEATHER CHAIR: Upholstered in SofThread Leather and contrasting colored mesh for an aggressive style and cool feel
- DURABLE OFFICE FURNITURE: This heavy duty chair has a 275 lb weight capacity for long-lasting use
Not every gaming chair has to be a computer chair. Some gamers arrange their living rooms just as they do their own offices, and X Rocker appeals to just that kind of players. The V Rocker SE is a rocking chair style gaming chair with tons of additional tidbits to complete the ultimate comfy gaming experience.
This rocking floor chair includes a 2.1 sound system that connects, via Bluetooth, to all your multimedia devices. This includes not just PCs, but your Xbox One or PlayStation 4 as well. The 2.1 sound means that the V Rocker SE includes two speakers near the headrest and a built-in on your back. This outstanding gaming experience is amplified by the control panel on the side of the chair, so you can change the volume and bass intensity without interrupting your gameplay.
Floor chairs are more comfortable than they initially seem, and the V Rocker SE takes that to the next level with its oversized design and breathable foam materials. No matter how intense your gameplay, your back will keep its fresh under any circumstance. The rocking also helps finding the ideal angle to watch movies or stream videos.
The V Rocker SE is foldable, so you can keep it well-stored when not in use. It’s also very well-constructed, with a maximum weight capacity of 275 lbs. Ergonomics-wise, the V Rocker SE might not be for everyone, especially if you’re a tall person. If you’re 5’9” or shorter, then rest assured that you’ll be comfortable on this chair.
- ALL PURPOSE GAMING CHAIR: Lounging game chair can be used for playing video games, watching movies and TV, listening to music, reading, and relaxing.
- IMMERSIVE MEDIA EXPERIENCE: Chair incorporates wireless audio transmission, two speakers near the headrest and subwoofer positioned to pound your back with bass-heavy sounds intensifying your game, movie, or music.
- EXTRA COMFORT: Oversized design, breathable foam mesh material, full motion rocking, and padded headrest will keep you playing for hours.
- HEADPHONE JACK AND ADJUSTABLE VOLUME: Plug in headphones and adjust the bass and volume control on the side jack to personal preference.
- COMPATIBILITY: Connects to Xbox, PlayStation, Gameboy, MP3/CD/DVD, and home theatre systems. Weight capacity 275 lbs.
The flashy colors and racing theme of most gaming chairs are not for everyone, some prefer a more subdued look. While that simplicity is hard to come by in the gaming peripherals market, manufacturers like Furmax offer some professional-looking chairs that will look just as good in your office or your gaming crib. For this reason, we made sure to include it on our list, as it is possibly the best gaming chair under 100 dollars on our list.
This Office Chair includes all the extra padding that you’ll expect in a gaming chair but presents it like a conventional office model. The faux leather surface is sturdy and easy to clean, and has some outstanding wear resistance. The seat has 3 inches padding and the backrest has 2 inches, providing a very comfortable seating for prolonged uses.
Furmax paid extra attention to provide a comfy seat: the backrest includes a conventional tilt mechanism with adjustable back height to adapt to almost any position and body. Like most computer chairs, this one can adjust its height using a pneumatic gas lift, helping to fix your posture when you use your computer. Furmax assures their Office Chair can withstand up to 280 lbs., so this chair will be ideal for big persons.
- High back office and gaming chair, leather and bucket seat with padded armrests
- 5 star base with 360 degree swivel wheels,Running smoothly on floor;3 inches thick padded seat and 2 inches backrest for comfortable seating
- Pneumatic seat-height adjustment: 15.2"-18.3", Seating area dimension: 19.8"X19.8" , Back rest size: 19.8"X26.5", Maximum capacity:280lbs
- With high quality leather and mesh design, our chairs are durable and breathable, providing comfort for your day.
- Ergonomic design:The whole chair can rocked back and forth, Perfect for relax during your busy working days.
The unbeatably priced KaiMeng gaming chair provides everything you’d expect for half the price. The racing design looks elegant yet fresh and cool, and the use of PU leather is a very premium touch. This is an ideal chair for those that look for an unapologetically gamer look that will go along nicely with other peripherals focused on gaming aesthetics.
This KaiMeng chair manages to achieve a nice balance between firmness and comfort, with just the right amount of padding. If you spend a lot of time sitting on an office chair, then this chair will help you to forget about soreness. The waist support works wonders, and keeps your back relaxed all the time.
If we had to point a fault with the KaiMeng chair that’d be its simplicity: the chair is as barebones as chairs come, with just the basics that’d you’d expect from a common office chair. That said, the design of the chair with dynamic accent colors really help it stand out in your working space. If there is anything to take away from this, it is that the KaiMeng gaming chair is arguably the best gaming chair under 100 dollars.
- KaiMeng task chair using upgraded gas lift durable, reliable.
- 5 star base with 360 mute swivel wheels, running smoothly and protecting your floor.
- High back and padded armrests,providing a comfortable experience for your work,study or games.
- Unique ergonomic design with high quality PU leather,comfortable touch,prefect for your life.
- Adjustable height 13.5" to 16.5", seat area: 19.5"(L) x 20.1"(W), backrest height 26.93". Maximum capacity≤280 LBS.
A very ergonomic chair fit for long sitting times, the JUMMICO gaming chair is made with maximum comfort in mind. The shape of the backrest contorts naturally to adapt to most body shapes, and the manufacturer establishes a maximum weight of 300 lbs., so this might be a chair fit for most users.
Adding to the long list of comfort-oriented features, the JUMMICO chair also includes two kinds of materials in its design: first, there’s a layer of PU leather that’s comfortable and easy to clean. Another layer of breathable mesh material is located right along the back and seat to keep you cool when sitting. The seat is also wider and thicker than most chairs in the market, so big guys or gals can feel comfortable when they sit on the JUMMICO.
The seat height adjustment is controlled by a class-3 gas lift, powerful enough to keep elevation for long times. Also, the chair includes a swivel and tilt function, so you can find just the right angle to feel comfortable when you game or study. The armrests are also padded, so you can rest your arms when not using the keyboard.
As an added bonus, this chair is very easy to put together, requiring very little dexterity to build. All that plus its low price make it a heavy contender for the title of best chair in this price range. Some common complaints that keep it from being ‘the best’ are it’s finish, which some users describe as “cheap” and the back rest, a piece that isn’t actually attached to the actual seat of the chair.
- Selected material: High-quality smooth leather covers the backrest and cushion with thick padding provides extra comfort during your gaming time
- Function: You can rock back and forth by adjusting the knob to get better relaxation at work; Ergonomically curved back can perfectly support your spine
- Comfortable design: Large and wide backrest and seat cushion help promote a comfortable seated position and provide a better experience when you enjoy intense gaming time
- Maximum load capacity: 300lbs; Seat Size: 19" X 19.5"(LXW), Back Size: 26.6" X 19.5"(WXH); Adjustable height range: 15.2"-18.2"
- Good service: If you have any questions, please contact us freely, we are glad to help you solve it
Taking comfort and good looks to their max levels is the GTRanger gaming chair. This fashionable chair could also very well be the most ergonomic out of the bung, with tons of additions that make it the ultimate gaming command center. The top-notch PU leather material is just the cherry on top of this chair’s amazing features.
Not just comfortable but also sturdy, the GTRanger gaming chair possesses a strong metal inner frame, providing better support and a longer usable life. The manufacturer has tested the chair and recommends a maximum weight of up to 260 lbs. This load capacity is more than enough for the standard user, but heavier folks might need to look elsewhere.
GTRanger went the extra mile to deliver a comfy experience and included a headrest pillow and a lumbar cushion. It’s nice to see some manufacturers still add these little extras with their products, especially because these cushions have the same materials and sporty finish of the chair itself.
The backrest has a tilt locking mechanism that provides a 90 to 155 degree angle, ideal to find the right spot when playing or watching movies on your computer. The caster wheels are sturdy and move easily, and the chair also includes a swivel mechanism along with a height-adjustable gas spring cylinder.
We figured some of you would appreciate us putting together this list as we give our opinions of what the best gaming chair under 100 dollars looks like in terms of specs and abilities. Although 100 dollars is a lot of money for some, it may be a requirement to spend that amount if you are looking to play for hours on end. Of course, you could always sit on the ground, but that wouldn’t be much fun. If you decide to buy one of these, let us know which one you went with and be sure to check out our other buying guides. Thank you for reading, let us know your thoughts.